Step II: Mastering Your Mind
An extraordinary life is your birthright.
What "extraordinary" means to you is highly personal. It may mean living a quiet life off-the-grid in the woods somewhere... or it may mean being the CEO of an international business. Only you know what is the most joyful expression of your heart.
So it’s time to be the masterful creator of this great life you are meant to be living.
But for the majority of us, our subconscious programs get in the way. These are the patterns that are set to create (and repeat) what we already have. Dang! We can so easily get caught in our own hamster wheel!
These subconscious programs come from your ancestors, your childhood and the world around you.
The good news is that you can change all of them!
When you Master Your Mind you...
Uncover the subconscious programs and limiting beliefs that have kept you recreating what you’ve got. Which often explains stagnation such as...
Not being vibrantly healthy, even after doing all of the “right things.”
Plateauing in your career and income despite your best efforts.
Finding yourself in the "same relationship" over and over, only with different people.
Create new beliefs, new programs and a new identity, that allow you to create a different reality.
Learn how to operate from your core Being, so all of your life unfolds with greater ease.
I can help you do this!
Whether it's your health, your career, your finances or your relationships, I can help you rewire your internal set-points so you can break out of the patterns you keep repeating.
Let's start by setting up a complimentary Discovery Session:
In this session, we will do the following:
- Create what I call a "Well Formed Outcome" which is much more powerful than a goal or a want. It involves all of your senses and starts to rewire your subconscious mind, making it more likely that you will achieve it.
- Uncover the primary subconscious patterns that keep you repeating your current reality.
- Get clear on the actions you need to take right now to start changing your reality.
Or start with these Seven 15-minute meditations:
This set of seven 15-minute meditations will help you start exercising your mind so that you may become more masterful in harnessing your mind as a tool, rather than allowing your subconscious thoughts to dictate your reality.
The set includes:
- Four-part breath and conscious breath meditation
- Heart-opening meditation
- Breath and gratitude meditation
- Chakra-balancing meditation
- Grounding and energy-clearing meditation
- Vipassana meditation
- Receiving what you need meditation