Breakthrough Counseling Agreement
These are the policies, procedures and agreements to participate in Breakthrough Counseling with Morella Devost, EdM, MA (the Counselor).
Counseling is an ongoing relationship between the counselor and The Client (you). The opportunity for success for the Client dramatically increases through consistent work to heal old subconscious patterns and change old beliefs and habits, in order to create new possibilities.
By entering this relationship, the Counselor and Client acknowledge that the Client wants to make significant progress and change in his/her life. Because progress and change happen at rates that are unique to each individual, the Counselor and Client commit to working with each other for an initial period of at least 5 months. This allows The Client the time to move through the natural obstacles and successes that will come up in everyday life.
COUNSELING SESSION PROCEDURES:
All sessions are conducted by video conference (http://zoom.us/) unless otherwise arranged with the Counselor. There is a small bit of software that needs to be installed prior to the first meeting.
At the scheduled appointment time, the Client and Counselor will meet each other on Zoom. Both parties commit to starting and finishing each session on time. If the client is more than 10 minutes late for a session, the Counselor will assume the session is cancelled and the client will forfeit the session fee.
Rescheduling a session must be done with at least 24 hours notice. It is strongly recommended that clients use the rescheduling link provided within the appointment confirmation email.
In between sessions, the Client is welcome and encouraged to e‐mail the Counselor to share updates or ask questions. The Counselor will read all emails and will often reply within 24-48 hours, or respond in the next Session.
counseling PACKAGE AND FEES:
The Client receives:
- Ten, Twelve or Twenty 60-minute sessions ** (Depending on the payment option/program length chosen)
- Sessions typically take place every other week to allow time for integration of changes.
- Unlimited email support.
- Recordings of all hypnosis, NLP processes, meditations, EFT and other guided visualizations from our sessions.
- Recordings of the entire session are also available (must be requested by the Client at the beginning of the session)
- Written notes after each session with agreed next steps to continue the process.
- Handouts, articles, writing exercises, and recipes wherever appropriate.
- Ongoing direct email support.
- 15% discount on other retreats and classes offered by The Counselor, with the exception of the Vibrant Body Program.
Fees & Payment Options:
Fees for these services can be paid in 3 different plans:
- Pay per session: $150 per session for a minimum 10 sessions
- Pay per month: $270 per month for 6 months for a total of 12 sessions ($135/session)
- Two payments of $1,250 charged 6 months apart - for a year-long commitment of 20 sessions. ($125/session)
The Client agrees to process their first payment at the time of this agreement. Payments may be made by credit card, debit card or PayPal, or if necessary, by check.
- All sessions in the package must be used within 4 months after the end of the original program completion timeline or they are forfeited. For example, if the Client signed up for the six month program in February, the estimated completion date will be the end of August, and if any sessions remain, all unused sessions must be used by December (four months later.)
- Session rescheduling or cancellations must be done with at least 24 hour notice. If The Client is more than 10 minutes late to a session (except in the case of emergencies), that session will be forfeited. Up to 1 session may be cancelled at the last minute due to emergency.
- The program may be cancelled, in writing, with fees prorated for sessions used minus 10% cancellation charge. Cancellations will take effect within 15 days of receiving written notification.
UNDERSTANDINGS & LEGAL WAIVER:
- As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during the entire length of my working relationship with The Counselor. I understand that I have sole responsibility for the decisions I make regarding changes to my lifestyle and that it is my responsibility to consult with my team of doctors and health professionals regarding these changes. I acknowledge that it is my team of health professionals who know my entire medical history and can assess the suitability of any changes I make. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue the Breakthrough Counseling program at any time.
- I understand that the information provided in and through the programs and services in which I choose to participate with Morella Devost and Transformation One, LLC (called Content), is for educational purposes and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- I understand that the Counselor is not a medical doctor, licensed psychologist, or licensed health care professional. I understand that the Counselor makes no claims to any specialized medical treatments or results.
- I understand that Breakthrough Counseling is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, sexuality, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement changes into those areas is exclusively my responsibility.
I release Morella Devost, Thrive with Morella, Transformation One, LLC and her heirs from any and all claims of adverse effects that could result from changes I make as a result of my understanding of the Content and my participation in any classes, programs, written materials or services offered by the Counselor.
I understand that the Counselor will collect some personal information from me related to my health and my personal affairs as I choose to share with her. I understand that the Counselor will not share any of this information with third parties without my express authorization, unless legally required to do so by subpoena. I understand that the nature of my relationship with the Counselor is strictly confidential, and no part of the content of this relationship will be disclosed to third parties without my consent.
I understand that the Counselor my use parts of my case, my progress and possible successes in published articles, and that in all such cases my identity will be protected by neither disclosing my name nor personally identifiable details, unless I have provided written consent for my name and story to be shared.
I understand that all records of my work with the Counselor are kept electronically and that no paper records will exist of our relationship. All electronic records are kept encrypted on the Counselors' computer system and may be destroyed after 7 years following our work together.
Last updated August, 2018.